Want to learn how to become Published?
It's simple. Here's my quick 10 step guide.
1. Write a Great Book.
2. Edit, Edit, Edit.
3. Hire a Professional Editor.
(Don't no where to find an Editor? Email me at JackCastlebooks@aol.com and I will forward you on to mine)
4. Have Dozens of Beta-Readers read your book and offer feedback.
5. Write another draft.
6. Hire a copy editor to proof your book for any mistakes.
7. Target an acquisition editor and/or an agent.
8. Write a great query letter and book proposal and send it to your acquisition editor/agent.
9. Hire a literary lawyer to review all contracts.
10. Sign with a publisher and start marketing your book.
Want to know more?
Email me and find out when my next FREE literary workshop is.
I will soon be releasing my How To Become Published book. Subscribe here and you will receive all the details.
Until then, keep writing!